Finale PrintMusic is music notation software designed for educators, worship directors, performing musicians, composers and arrangers who don’t require the most advanced features in Finale.
PrintMusic is easy to use and fun to learn. Quickly create orchestrations of up to 24 staves, extract parts, hear your music play back, and print beautiful sheet music.
- Score Manager
- New Interface
- Automatic Range Check
- Mid-Measure Clefs
- Notation Improvements
- Hide/Show Empty Staves
- Beat-Assigned Shapes
- New File Format
- XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (64-bit compatible)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon, Intel i3 or AMD Athlon II X2 and above recommended
- 2 GB of RAM, 4 GB or above recommended
- 800X600 minimum monitor resolution, 1366×768 and above recommended
- Internet connection for download install or DVD-ROM drive for DVD install
- 600MB hard drive space required for software and user manual with an additional 2GB hard drive space is required for Garritan Instruments for Finale
Printmusic is no longer available for Macintosh.