DYNAMIC VEHICLE TYRE AND CHASSIS SOUND DESIGN
Designing vehicle sounds for motion picture? Done with the engine? Let’s tackle the other 50% – tyre, wheel and chassis interactions.
Create highly dynamic and authentic skids, bumps, friction, rolling noise and much more with a high variety of wheel configurations, ground materials and perspectives. Customize and automate everything in real-time!
WHAT IS GRIP?
GRIP is a software plug-in for your favorite DAW that is used to create tyre and chassis sounds for motion picture.
This in-the-box solution gets the job done fast, 100% configurable, automation ready and pretty darn fun, admittedly.
READY – SET – AUTOMATE!
Simply take control and drive GRIP – like TURBINE, it has been designed to feel and sound like the real thing. Record your results or plot out the perfect automation to suit your motion picture!
- Dynamically produce vehicle wheel and chassis sounds for motion picture
- Choose from 5 base vehicle types
- Automate every parameter
- Adjustable parameters:
- Chassis intensity
- Perspective: Interior / Exterior
- Perspective: Angle, Distance
- Grip / Skid Amount
- Skid Blending
- Skid Pitch
- Surface Blending
- Detail Amount
- Mix: Rolling, Skid, Detail, Chassis, Suspension
- Trigger Suspension impacts with a simple tap
- Simple but powerful in-the-box solution
- Eliminate the need for sample cutting, crossfading, pitching and aligning
- Set any ground vehicle scene to sound – car commercials, races, motion picture, trailers, product demos and more
- Create and prepare vehicle sound one shots or loops for interactive media and games
|Format||Software Plugin (VST, AU, AAX) for Windows & Mac|
|Required Hard Disk Space||1299 MB|
Please note: GRIP requires an audio host software. It does not work as a standalone application.
GRIP works with the most common audio host software apps that support VST 2.4 and VST 3, AU or AAX plug ins:
|Logic Pro||Pro Tools (11+)||Cubase|
|Windows||Windows 7 (64-bit), 4 GB Ram, Intel® Core i5|
|Mac||Mac OS X 10.9, 4 GB Ram, Intel® Core i5|
There are no reviews yet.