A Goliath of Song – The Massive Poly Sound Machine
Polymode is inspired by the groundbreaking Moog Polymoog synthesizer. One of the world’s first polyphonic synthesizers, its unique multiple parallel filter implementation and mod routings give it a sound like no other synth. And though the original Polymoog sounded incredible, it could be challenging to operate and was prone to breakdowns. Cherry Audio’s Polymode sidesteps all of the drawbacks of the original instrument and massively expands its capabilities. With a streamlined user interface and immense modulation capabilities, Polymode sets a new standard for animated, sonically evolving string, pad, and choral tones.
I own a lot of hardware and software synths and am an award-winning professor of Music Technology. I was expecting a laugh and now I want to cry because I do not have a reason to turn on my POLYMOOG anymore. Plus it’s programmable, has MIDI, effects and a whole lot more! KUDOS to your incredible Sound Design, Coding & Graphics Arts team! I will be turning the Next Generation on to this synth at my SkyRoomStudio.com with my virtual MusicTechKids.com and MusicTechTeens.com program for NextGenStars.com.
– David Musiel, Professor of Music Technology, Buffalo NY Hall of Fame
Polymode Synthesizer Features:
- Precisely recreates the unusual paraphonic architecture of the original instrument
- Over 150 presets
- 32-voice polyphony
- Extensive modulation routings for almost all synthesis parameters
- Numerous modulation sources including velocity, pressure, white and pink noise and more
- Simultaneously available saw and pulse waves for both oscillator ranks
- Super accurately recreated “mode” filters
- Expanded resonators section with additional LFO, 12db/24db slopes, and notch mode
- Classic 24db ladder-style filter
- Integrated ensemble, phaser, tempo-synced echo, and reverb effects
- Classic Solina-style tri-chorus mode
- Two bonus LFOs with five waveforms and tempo sync
- Full MIDI control
- Full DAW automation for all controls
Polymode Synthesizer is available in AU, VST, VST3, AAX, and Standalone formats.
macOS Requirements: macOS 10.9 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
Windows Requirements: Windows 7 or above, 64-bit required. Quad-core computer with 8GB of RAM recommended.
There are no reviews yet.